Monday, March 18, 2013

Cuteness Alert

Hey, Everyone! No card to show, but I wanted to give a shout-out to my friend's etsy store. I have never "officially" met Brittany, but we have become internet pals through mutual friends. I'm pretty sure if we lived close together, we could become quite the dangerous pair. We seem to love all the same things. She, however, is way more craftier and talented than me...especially when it comes to sewing. I pretty much bombed that quality, much to my mother's dismay. (She can sew anything). 
You have got to check out her adorable totes. Ruffles, flowers, cute material...how can you go wrong? 
 
Mother's Day idea??
 She even adds pockets to the insides:
Would make a great tote for library books or scrapbook supplies! Work? Lots of ideas!!
Head on over and tell her Jenny sent ya!!

I'm pretty positive she takes custom orders, as well.
post signature

Pin It!

No comments: