Thursday, February 14, 2013

Celebrate

Wanted to play along at deconstructing jen this week, so I took some "me" time this afternoon and came up with this. I enjoy stamping and coloring, but sometimes it's fun to step out of my usual style and try something different.

The flower was cut using the Cricut; the Storybook cartridge. I then embossed it with the Cuttlebug. The paper is from  Echo Park-For the Record 2.

Thanks for looking! 

PS-Happy Valentine's Day!

Challenges:

 post signature

Pin It!

5 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is really wonderful! I like the way you embossed the flower die, that really makes it pop! I'm so glad you could join us for this weeks sketch!

Sande said...

Just gorgeous! I adore the cards like this because I don't know how to make it :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Sande xx

Tammy said...

Beautiful card! I love that awesome flower!!
Tammy x

Tracy said...

Lots of great layering on this card. :-) Thanks for sharing it over at MIM!

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card ,love all the layers ands your embossed flower is so pretty
Thanks for joining us at MIM amd good luck
tracey x