Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge

Hi everyone,
Every time I write a post for Digital Tuesday Challenge, I realize this year is flying by!!!! It seems I just wrote last week's post. Could someone please find the pause button? :) 

This week's challenge is Child's Play...we wanna see images with children. Pink Gem is our generous sponsor. Ya gotta go check them out! The image below is from them and isn't he a cutie? He's called School Boy Philip and comes colored or uncolored. I chose to use the colored version as I have plans to make these treats for my jr church class. There is a girl version, as well.



Don't forget...I have blog candy!! 

Challenges:

Pin It!

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Great treat bag topper!

Amy Johnson said...

What a cute project! Love that image too!