Friday, July 20, 2012

Fishin' Friends

I'm not a huge fan of fishing because...well...I find it boring. Shhh!! :) I'd rather be doing something with my hands. I like to keep them busy. I used to doodle when my college professors were giving their lectures. Somehow, I grasp more that way. Even when I read I flick the pages of the book. Drives my hubby insane! Maybe I have a smidge of ADD. LOL!

I'm entering this card into The Paper Shelter's DT call. Love their images. This image is a digi from Whimsy Stamps. The paper and twine are from My Mind's Eye.

Photobucket 
Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy here.

Pin It!

6 comments:

Renee B. said...

I love fishing & I love this card! There is nothing like a shore lunch with fresh pickeral! This image is very "Canadian" the beaver & the moose....Love it!!!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is so cute! Kim

SAMARA said...

Thank you so much for coming to see me from MIM Kim! This card is fantastic and I bet you get a really good look as a DT! You are obviously VERY creative and skilled. I will wish you the absolute best of everything re your entry!!! Smiles and Joy, Samara

Mynn xx said...

This is DARLING!!! LOVE the fabulous twine bow--and the colors are perfect! A fabulous card! :)

Heather said...

Such an adorable card - your image is so sweet and fabulous colouring. I love your colours and details.

hugs Heather xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous image and what great colours. xx