Wednesday, July 21, 2010

2 in 1

First card is following the sketch over at Double Dutch. I decided to do a male themed card. How hard is it to not add flowers? I just wasn't able to justify it! LOL! Instead, I added some more twine and it reminds me of a fish.
Each level of scalloped ovals is popped up.
I'm not able to tell you what the image is b/c it was in my stash. The brad is a Spare Parts (I believe).










The 2nd card is following a sketch from Simon Says. The paper is from K & Company. (I've been using them a lot lately, but I found some paper packs in my stash that I had forgotten about). The flower stems are also from them. I found them on clearance at Michaels. Love the clearance!! I used a border punch from Fiskars. Added Stickles to the stars on the box, but it doesn't really show up in the picture.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Lia said...

hi jen,
great card beautiful sketh I love the colors
hugs Lia

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

These are so nice! I love the coloring on both and that bear is very cute! :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

debby4000 said...

Oh they're fabulous, love the colours.
luv
Debby