Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Inky Impressions DT

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Can you believe there are only 3 more days left of the month?!?! I simply cannot get over how quickly this year has gone.
It's time for another challenge at Inky Impressions!...and, it's just that...a challenge! NO DESIGNER PAPER, unless you make it yourself. AAAGGGHHH!!!!! I so rely on that, but I made it! LOL! I just took some flower stamps and made my own. I even decided to make my own flowers. Pretty pleased with the way it turned out.


Pin It!

8 comments:

Annelies said...

Gorgeous card, Jenny! I really couldn't say you made the patterned paper yourself!

Sharon said...

this is beautiful!! I love the way you made your own paper and your colouring is fab!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This card is absolutely STUNNING~! Love, love, love it!!!

Kristine said...

LOL - HEY... isn't that CHEATING??? LOL - Just kidding! LOVE your homemade dp Jenn :) Love your color combo too... and the flowers and everything--really PRETTY card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Duh, I thought I left a comment for you yesterday. I really do think I am losing it!! I just love your color combo and your stamped paper you created!! Gorgeous and layout Jenn!!

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the colour combo, a fav of mine! Love the image, the combination of papers and your flowers are gorgeous!

Kristen said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous....This all goes together so wonderfully. Love it!

Isa said...

Hola !!
Soy española y vi esta tarjeta tuya en el blog de inky Impressions y me encantó !!
He hecho una parecida pero no igual con un sellito de una flamenca, me inspiraste ..
Si te apetece verla este es mi blog :
http://papeldelunares.blogspot.com
espero que te guste, haces unas cosas muy bonitas
Saludos !!
Isa