Thursday, February 19, 2009

Signs of Spring

Apparently, I'm not the only one with Spring on my mind!!!!! (I'm SOOOOOOO ready! I have a serious case of the winter blues and I haven't even felt like making cards....wowzers!) Over at High Hopes and Cute Card Thursday, both have the theme of Spring for this week. While I was teaching, I knew warmer weather had arrived when my desk was lined with those "beautiful" dandelions. This Tilda reminded me of those girls who always wanted to give me a flower! I used A Spoon Full of Sugar's sketch to get me started.
While I was at it, I decided to go all out and decorate the inside too!I'd love to hear ya'lls comments!!!


Pin It!

4 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Jenny, your card is gorgeous, love the tilda you have used and you have coloured her beautifully. joey.x

Sue said...

gorgeous card, lovely colours beautiful papers, lovely inside, sue.x

Sandra said...

Beautiful card!and I love the papers!

Tricia G. said...

So pretty!